The Superbonus 110% is an incentive measure, introduced by the “Relaunch” decree of 19 May 2020 and included in the Budget Law, which aims to make our homes safer, comfortable and efficient (from an energy point of view).
The Superbonus 110% represents an epochal turning point for the redevelopment of the private building heritage and, consequently, for the entire building sector and its related industries.
Italy was the first to implement this important tool which, in this historical moment, is of fundamental importance for the relaunch of our economy and which is also carefully studied by the other nations of the European Union to replicate it in their own territory.
HOW THE 110% SUPERBONUS WORKS
The Superbonus is a benefit provided by the Relaunch Decree which increases the deduction rate for expenses incurred from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2022 to 110% in relation to certain types of intervention on one’s own homes (first and second homes).
The 110% Superbonus has also been included in the 2021 Budget Law, which provides for the extension of this facility to 31 December 2022 for works already started before June 2022.
The 110% Superbonus essentially provides for the implementation of at least one of the following so-called “driving” interventions (read “main” or “mandatory”):
- thermal insulation on the casings;
- replacement of the winter air conditioning systems on the common parts (in the case of condominiums);
- replacement of winter air conditioning systems on single-family buildings or on property units of functionally independent multi-family buildings;
- anti-seismic interventions: the deduction already provided for by the Sismabonus is raised to 110% for expenses incurred from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2021.
To these interventions can also be added one or more of the following interventions, so-called “trailed” (read “secondary” or “optional”):
- energy efficiency interventions (replacement of windows and doors; insulation; solar shading; replacement of autonomous heating system; replacement of hot water system with heat pump water heater; heat pumps; hybrid systems or geothermal systems, if intended as the main system of heating; solar panels; home and building automation);
- installation of photovoltaic solar systems;
- infrastructures for charging electric vehicles (electric columns)
- interventions to eliminate architectural barriers.
Two factors must necessarily be taken into account when choosing each intervention:
- fundamental condition
TRAINING + TRAILED INTERVENTION = JUMP OF 2 ENERGY CLASSES
spending limits introduced for access to the 110% Superbonus for all interventions.
As an example, let’s consider a driving intervention such as thermal insulation (“thermal coat”).
The maximum expense allowed is:
€ 50,000 for the first real estate unit;
€ 40,000 for the following ones (from 2 to 8 units): semi-detached, terraced etc ..
€ 30,000 over 8 units (condominiums)
Example: for a condominium of 10 units the maximum expense will be:
8x € 40,000 + 2x € 30,000.
HOW TO RECOVER THE COSTS OF THE INTERVENTION
The 110% Superbonus provides three tools through which to recover the amount spent for the implementation of the interventions described above:
- deduction in 5 years on the personal income tax credit: the customer pays the intervention directly and recovers 110% in 5 years using their annual personal income tax capacity;
- credit transfer: it is possible to transfer to the banks what we can define a virtual currency, represented by the bonus; if there is no initial capital to invest (technical expenses, achievement of the 30% s.a.l., etc.), the banks provide a bridging loan.
- discount on the invoice: we transfer this virtual currency of the bonus to the company that carries out the work; but the operation is not easy because the companies themselves have to take our credit and transfer it in turn to the bank that provides them with the capital necessary to carry out the work, pay salaries and purchase the material.
We are able to offer our customers complete advice, to accompany them throughout the bureaucratic and executive process: from the preliminary study phase, passing through the executive design and the relative direction of the works, up to the drafting of the paperwork aimed at obtaining Superbonus 110% (APE, sworn appraisal, compliance visa)
For this we have created two types of consultancy:
START 110 CONSULTANCY (preliminary analysis and feasibility study)
FULL CONSULTANCY 110 (complete consultancy aimed at obtaining 110%)
START CONSULTANCY 110
To evaluate the feasibility of the planned interventions, consultancy dedicated to the feasibility study is certainly necessary, or a preliminary technical check, essential to understand if you meet the requirements of art. 119 of the Relaunch Decree for access to the deduction.
The START 110 CONSULTANCY clarifies whether we can obtain the 110% superbonus, highlighting the interventions we can make and the benefits that can be obtained, indicating a reliable estimate on the energy class jump, a fundamental requirement, also clarifying the preliminary aspects on the tax deduction.
START 110 consulting includes:
- verification of the actual state of the property;
- verification of the cadastral category;
- verification of the existence of the property;
- verification of the urban legitimacy of the property;
- inspection for the survey of the state of the places;
- verification of the existence of the heating system;
- verification of the subjects who can access the deduction;
- the identification of useful and possible interventions among those admitted to the deduction.
It is a consultancy aimed at all those who want to have a clear picture on the actual possibility of using the Superbonus 110% at low costs: following the verifications of this consultancy, if the property in question qualifies to access the Superbonus, we will proceed with the preliminary design, vice versa if the study highlights the lack of requirements, the process will end.
FULL CONSULTANCY 110
It is the complete consultancy, which includes, in addition to what is provided in the START 110 package, also the following points:
- a more in-depth technical analysis;
- the executive planning of the interventions to be carried out;
- the preparation of the estimated metric calculation;
- help in choosing the executing company, among those proposed by the client, following the assessment of certain technical-professional requirements;
- the direction of the works including the certifications of the progress of the works (s.a.l.), essential for those who opt for the transfer of credit to a credit institution.
The FULL 110 consultancy ends with the release of all the mandatory documentation required by the Superbonus 110% investigation, stamped and signed by one of our professionals, including the Energy Performance Certificate (APE) before and after the work and the compliance.