Geognostic investigations (geological, geophysical and geotechnical) play a decisive role because, as recognized by current national and international legislation, they allow an in-depth knowledge of the waste through the geolithostratigraphic reconstruction of the formations encountered.
This reconstruction takes place through geotechnical characterization, with in situ surveys, and the taking of suitable samples for the analysis necessary for the determination of the physical and mechanical characteristics of the soils and rocks encountered.
Our experience has led us to believe that such investigations are now essential in the use and defense of the soil, in urban planning, in the study of structural collapse phenomena in buildings as well as in the choices of redevelopment interventions, in the use and defense of the soil.
Natural events, due to recent hydrogeological failures, have developed in our country an increasing attention to the protection of the main environmental matrices (water, surface and underground, soil and subsoil, air) opening new application horizons to traditional underground investigation techniques with developments induced by modern technologies.
In this context, we provide integrated services between technical geology and geophysics applied to engineering; through our equipment we can conduct:
– taking undisturbed samples (Shelby, Osterberg, Denison and Mazier);
– static and dynamic penetrometric tests: SPT, SCPT, CPT, CPTE, CPTU;
– scissometric tests (Vane Borer – Geonor scissometer);
– pressiometric tests (Menard pressiometer of 100bar);
– dilatometric tests (Marchetti dilatometer, Boutwell perimeters, double ring infiltrometers);
– Lefranc, Lugeon permeability tests;
– on-site density tests (with cone and membrane volumometer);
– load tests on plate (with plates with a diameter of 30 to 72 cm);
– CBR tests;
– on-site permeability tests;
– piezometers (open tube, large house, electric and vibrating rope or pneumatic);
– inclinometers (both deep and fixed with servo-accelerometric sensors);
– plate and magnetic systemmeters (long-base and brs multipoint);
– pressure Gauges and Strain Gauges.