Training, health and safety courses in the workplace
The educational programs of our health and safety training courses in the workplace have been designed in compliance with the indications of Legislative Decree 81/08 and comply with the provisions of the State-Regions Conferences of 21 December 2011 and 22 February 2012 and validated by a National Bilateral Body, as required by Legislative Decree
THE RELEASED CERTIFICATES ARE VALID FOR ALL LEGAL EFFECTS.
WE HAVE DECIDED TO PERFORM DISTANCE COURSES WITH VIDEO CONFERENCE, IN SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING MODE.
Safety training is certainly one of the most important measures to prevent accidents, occupational diseases and to protect the health and safety of male and female workers.
To remain effective, it must necessarily adapt to the new regulatory requirements, to the new tools to provide it, to the evolution of risks.
After the arrival of the new coronavirus Sars-Cov-2, which has revolutionized the lifestyle of all of us, new extraordinary safety measures have been introduced such as interpersonal safety distance and the widespread use of communication technologies, already present. but never used with this frequency: these measures have allowed us to continue to carry out remote meetings, conferences, education and training courses.
The way of training has therefore changed: the one in presence was interrupted for several months, in favor of the one at a distance.
STESIA has decided, in complete agreement with the institutional choices, to carry out training on safety and health in the workplace using videoconferencing, in synchronous streaming mode, for all those training courses that do not require practical activities.
With this tool we can provide training courses, with the simultaneous presence of learners and teachers, through an IT platform that guarantees monitoring of the activity carried out: videoconferencing allows learners to be monitored – even if “remotely” – as if they were in the same classroom of the teacher, allowing the continuous interaction between teacher and learner, unlike e-learning in which there is no simultaneous presence of teacher and learners.
Below we list the training courses that STESIA Engineering can provide, with the commitment to add new courses to offer the widest range of training possible.
2021 training offer:
- Workers on mobile elevating work platforms with and without stabilizers
- Operators driving trolleys – lifters – self-propelled rotary telescopic lifts
- Operators operating self-propelled industrial forklifts with driver on board
- Operators operating self-propelled, self-propelled arm trolleys tel. and car-sol.-ele. self-propelled rotary telescopic
- Operators operating tower cranes with rotation down and up
- Operators operating truck cranes
- Electrical worker theoretical knowledge – Levels 1A and 2A
- Scaffolding assembly, disassembly and transformation
- High risk firefighter – employer
- High risk firefighter – worker
- Low Risk Fire Officer – Employer
- Low risk firefighter – worker
- Medium risk firefighter – employer
- Medium risk firefighter – worker
- First aid officer A employer
- First aid worker A worker
- First aid officer B-C employer
- First aid worker B-C worker
- Update of operators operating tower cranes rotation down and up
- Update of operators operating cranes on trucks
- High risk firefighting officer update – employer
- High risk firefighter update – worker
- Low Risk Fire Officer Update – Employer
- Low risk firefighter update – worker
- Update of medium risk fire-fighting officer – employer
- Medium risk firefighting officer update – worker
- First aid officer update A employer
- First aid worker update A worker
- First aid officer update B-C employer
- First aid worker update B-C
- Worker training update Acc. State-Regions
- PAV and PES update for electrical work outside and under voltage and in proximity (HV and LV)
- Update for maintenance of MV / LV electrical substations
- Responsible update
- Four-year updating for workers and in charge of assembly, dismantling of scaffolding
- RLS update
- Update of use of PPE for respiratory protection (III category)
- Training of companies and self-employed workers in confined or polluted environments
- Supplementary worker training
- Worker training acc. State-Regions medium risk
- Worker training acc. State-Regions high risk
- Worker training acc. State-Regions low risk
- Training for the use of Category III PPE
- Training of workers exposed to chemical risk
- Training of operators for work at height – use of fall protection PPE (III category)
- Training of warned personnel (PAV) and expert personnel (PES) assigned to electrical work off-voltage and in proximity (in HV and LV)
- Training of warned personnel (PAV) and expert personnel (PES) assigned to off-voltage and proximity (HV and LV) and live (LV) electrical work
- Person in charge training (additional module acc. State-Regions)
- RLS training
- Training in the use of PPE for respiratory protection (III category)
- Training in the use of Personal Protective Equipment for hearing (Otoprotectors)