RLS Training Course
Mandatory 32-hour RLS training course for elected or designated Workers’ Safety Representatives (SGM).
OBLIGATION TO UPDATE
Annually from the date of achievement.
REFERENCES IN LAW
D.Legislative decree. 81/08 37,47 and 50 – D.M. January 16th, 1997
WHO IS THE COURSE THE RLS training course is reserved for workers who have been elected or designated Workers’ Representatives for Safety (SGM). The SGM is a mandatory figure provided for in Article 47 of the D.Legislative decree. 81/08, the term of office of which generally lasts for three years, except for several agreements in collective bargaining. The RLS position cannot be held by the Employer or the RSPP inside or outside the company.
OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS The RLS training course provides participants with all the knowledge and training elements required by the legal obligations for the figure of the SGM. The course empowers workers to hold the role of SGM, regardless of the ATECO Macrosector to which the company belongs and the relative risk of work. In order to participate in the course and obtain the certificate, workers do not need any previous specific training qualification.
CLASSROOM COURSES AT OUR HEADQUARTE
RS The RLS training course is also available in the classroom at our headquarters in Guidonia Montecelio – Via Umbero Maddalena, 74. Classroom training takes place with a class of up to 10 participants. The dates of the sessions in the classroom will be communicated at the time of booking online. STESIA Engineering reserves the right to start the courses upon reaching the minimum number of participants; conversely, an excess of requests for a single date will be handled with the criterion of precedence in order of time arrival of reservations: surpluses will be transferred to the first available date.
COURSES IN VIDEOCONFERENCING MODE SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING
All courses designed by D.Legislative decree. 81/08 on safety and health in the workplace, are also provided remotely in synchronous videoconferencing mode (given the temporary presence of teachers and learners, this mode is equated with in-presence training), throughout the national territory, for all sectors of work and for every degree of risk.
HOW TO BOOK
Access our courses is very simple: simply send a request to our email address: email@example.com, asking for an economic offer about the course (or courses) of interest.
We will respond with an email containing the offer.
If you like it and accepted, we will send a confirmation containing instructions to take the training course (or training courses).
HOW TO FOLLOW THE COURSE: COURSES ON SITE
After the booking procedure, the learner will be able to attend the chosen course at our headquarters on the scheduled dates and times, signing a sheet of incoming and outgoing presence. The final test is organized in multiple choice mode and will be considered passed upon reaching at least 80% of the exact answers. The test can be repeated by the corsista until it is passed. Our teaching staff will also act as tutors.
HOW TO FOLLOW THE COURSE: COURSES IN SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING VIDEOCONFERENCING MODE
After the booking procedure, the learner can attend the chosen course by connecting via smartphone, tablet or pC, on the dates and times communicated in the e-mail containing the instructions.
Also in this there is a final test, organized in multiple choice mode: it will be considered passed upon reaching at least 80% of exact answers. The test can be repeated until it is passed. Our teaching staff will also act as tutors.
HOW TO PAY
Only when passing the final test, we will issue the invoice in electronic format to allow you to prepare the payment (exclusively by bank transfer, therefore traceable) of the amount related to the balance of the chosen course (or the courses chosen): for the good purpose of the operation, a training certificate will be issued that will be sent to the billing address, by express courier.
All the courses we offer are held by trainers with experience and professionalism that meet the legal requirements and the latest provisions of the State-Regions Conference of 21.12.2011. All our trainers follow mandatory periodic refresher courses in order to guarantee companies and workers a teaching in accordance with the contents and high quality in the methods of delivery.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME RLS TRAINING COURSE
- Overview of occupational health and safety legislation (from 1955 to the present). Directives introduced by the European Union.
- Transposition regulations at national level. Reference bodies and structures in the field of prevention (ASL, VV.F, Labour Inspectorate)
- Summary of the contents of D.Lgs 81/08, innovative aspects, connection with the previous prevention legislation
- The tasks of implementing the prevention measures of those involved in the company prevention system, such as: Employers, Managers, Supervisors, RSPP, Competent Doctor, SGM, Workers, Self-Employed, Contractors and Contractors, Public Administrations, Designers, Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Delegation and conditions of delegation, delegateable and non-delegateable obligations of the Employer
- Collaborative aspects of stakeholders involved in business security management
- Workers’ rights and obligations
- Risk assessment in working environments, definition, identification of risk factors, basic principles and objectives to be achieved (with relation to the role of the SGM), fundamental rules for the drafting of methods and procedures, identification of risks (electrical, VDT, excavations, lifting equipment, manual handling of loads, welds, work at altitude, fires) and technical organizational and procedural measures of prevention and protection.
- Overview of physical, chemical, biological, asbestos, work with specific risks. Collective and individual protection devices and application areas
- Fire risk: reference legislation
- Obligations of the employer, the emergency team, training
- Significance of fire evacuation plan, fire fighting facilities, compartmentalization, means of extinguishing, competent organs
- Managing a fire emergency plan
- The competent doctor and health surveillance
- Cases where health surveillance is provided, periodic medical examinations
- Women and work
- First Aid
- Relations with supervisory bodies, inspection visit, sanction, limitation period, extensions, obligations, termination of the crime, seizure
- Procedures for intervention of AUSL in the workplace: communications and notifications, authorisations and derogations
- Accidents at work: role of doctors U.P.G. and administrative