RLS Training Course
Mandatory RLS training course for Elected or Designated Workers’ Safety Representatives (RLS).
OBLIGATION TO UPDATE
Annual starting from the date of achievement.
REFERENCES OF LAW
Lgs. 81/08 art. 37,47 and 50 – Ministerial Decree January 16, 1997
WHO IS THE COURSE INTENDED FOR
The RLS training course is reserved for Workers who have been elected or designated Workers’ Safety Representatives (RLS). The RLS is a mandatory figure provided for in Article 47 of Legislative Decree 81/08 whose office generally lasts three years, unless otherwise agreed upon in collective bargaining. The position of RLS cannot be held by the Employer or by the internal or external RSPP.
OBJECTIVES AND REQUIREMENTS OF LAW
The RLS training course provides participants with all the knowledge and training elements required by the legal obligations for the figure of the RLS. The course enables Workers to fill the role of RLS, regardless of the ATECO Macrosector to which the company belongs and the related risk of the work activity. To participate in the course and obtain the certificate, the Workers do not need any previous specific training qualification.
HOW TO BOOK
Accessing our courses is very simple: just send a request to our electronic mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying the telephone number.
The staff of our staff will contact the applicant, subsequently sending an economic offer about the course (or courses) of interest.
If you like and accepted, we will send a confirmation containing the instructions to follow the training course (or training courses).
HOW TO FOLLOW THE COURSE: COURSES IN SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING VIDEO CONFERENCE MODE
Once the booking procedure is completed, the learner can attend the chosen course by connecting via smartphone, tablet or PC (theoretical part), on the dates and times communicated in the e-mail containing the instructions .
Also in this there is a final test, organized with multiple choice methods: it will be considered passed when at least 80% of correct answers are achieved. The test can be repeated until it is passed. Our teaching staff will also act as tutors.
HOW TO PAY
Only after passing the final test, we will issue the invoice in electronic format to allow you to arrange the payment (exclusively by bank transfer, therefore traceable) of the amount relating to the balance of the chosen course (or courses): to the successful conclusion of the operation, a training certificate will be issued which will be sent to the billing address by express courier.
All the courses we offer are held by experienced and professional trainers who meet the legal requirements and the latest provisions of the State-Regions Conference of 21.12.2011. All our trainers follow compulsory periodic refresher courses in order to guarantee to companies and workers a teaching in accordance with the contents and of high quality in the delivery methods.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM RLS TRAINING COURSE
- Notes on the legislation on hygiene and safety in the workplace (from 1955 to today).
- Directives introduced by the European Union.
- National transposition regulations. Bodies and reference structures in the field of prevention (ASL, VV.F, Labor Inspectorate)
- Summary of the contents of Legislative Decree 81/08, innovative aspects, connection with the pre-existing prevention legislation
- The tasks of implementing the prevention measures of the subjects involved in the company prevention system, such as: Employers, Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety Manager, Competent Doctor, RLS, Workers, Self-employed workers, Clients and Contractors, Public Administrations, designers, manufacturers and providers
- Delegation and conditions of delegation, obligations which can be delegated and which cannot be delegated by the Employer
Collaborative aspects of the subjects involved in the management of corporate safety
- Rights and duties of workers
- Risk assessment in the workplace, definition, identification of risk factors, basic principles and objectives to be achieved (with relation to the role of the RLS), fundamental rules for the preparation of methods and procedures, identification of risks (electrical, VDT, excavations , lifting equipment, manual handling of loads, welding, work at height, fires) and the technical, organizational and procedural measures of prevention and protection.
- Notes on physical, chemical, biological agents, asbestos, works with specific risks. Collective and individual protective devices and application areas
- Fire risk: reference legislation
- Obligations of the employer, the emergency team, training
- Meaning of the fire evacuation plan, firefighting structures, subdivision, extinguishing means, competent bodies
- Management of a fire emergency plan
- The competent doctor and health surveillance
- Cases in which health surveillance is required, periodic medical examinations
- Women and work
- First aid
- Relations with the supervisory bodies, the inspection visit, the sanction, the prescription, extensions, obligations, extinction of the crime, seizure
- Intervention procedures of the AUSL in the workplace: communications and notifications, authorizations and exceptions
- Accidents at work: role of U.P.G. and administrative