RSPP Employer Full Course
The complete RSPP Employer course of 16 or 32 or 48 hours for Employers or Self-Employed with low/medium/high risk work activity. The course is mandatory to hold the rspp position, takes place entirely in the classroom or remotely in synchronous streaming mode and consists of 4 teaching modules.
OBLIGATION TO UPDATE
The course is valid for five years: the update is mandatory at the end of the certificate.
State-Regions Agreement of 21.12.2011 (entry into force 26.01.2012), D.Legislative decree. 81/08, DIR. EC 89/391 and D.Legislative decree. 106/09.
TO WHOM THE COURSE IS INTENDED
The complete RSPP Employer Course is designed for employers or self-employed workers (who perform works or services pursuant to art. 2222 of the Civil Code) with low, medium or high risk work activities that intend to directly assume the function of Head of the Prevention and Protection Service (RSPP).
The State – Regions Conference of 21.12.2011 has established that employers and the self-employed, above, can hold the role of RSPP after attending the following teaching modules and passing the related final evaluation tests: module 1 (Normative); Module 2 (Management); modules 3 (Technician); 4 (Relational).
CLASSROOM COURSES AT OUR HEADQUARTERS
The complete RSPP Employer Course is also available in the classroom at our headquarters in Guidonia Montecelio – Via Umbero Maddalena, 74. Classroom training takes place with a class of up to 10 participants. The dates of the sessions in the classroom will be communicated at the time of booking online. STESIA Engineering reserves the right to start the courses upon reaching the minimum number of participants; conversely, an excess of requests for a single date will be handled with the criterion of precedence in order of time arrival of reservations: surpluses will be transferred to the first available date.
COURSES IN VIDEOCONFERENCING MODE SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING
All courses designed by D.Legislative decree. 81/08 on safety and health in the workplace, are also provided remotely in synchronous videoconferencing mode (given the temporary presence of teachers and learners, this mode is equated with in-presence training), throughout the national territory, for all sectors of work and for every degree of risk.
HOW TO BOOK
Access our courses is very simple: simply send a request to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for an economic offer about the course (or courses) of interest.
We will respond with an email containing the offer.
If you like it and accepted, we will send a confirmation containing instructions to take the training course (or training courses).
HOW TO FOLLOW THE COURSE: COURSES ON SITE
After the booking procedure, the learner will be able to attend the chosen course at our headquarters on the scheduled dates and times, signing a sheet of incoming and outgoing presence. The final test is organized in multiple choice mode and will be considered passed upon reaching at least 80% of the exact answers. The test can be repeated by the corsista until it is passed. Our teaching staff will also act as tutors.
HOW TO FOLLOW THE COURSE: COURSES IN SYNCHRONOUS STREAMING VIDEOCONFERENCING MODE
After the booking procedure, the learner can attend the chosen course by connecting via smartphone, tablet or pC, on the dates and times communicated in the e-mail containing the instructions.
Also in this there is a final test, organized in multiple choice mode: it will be considered passed upon reaching at least 80% of exact answers. The test can be repeated until it is passed. Our teaching staff will also act as tutors.
HOW TO PAY
Only when passing the final test, we will issue the invoice in electronic format to allow you to prepare the payment (exclusively by bank transfer, therefore traceable) of the amount related to the balance of the chosen course (or the courses chosen): for the good purpose of the operation, a training certificate will be issued that will be sent to the billing address, by express courier.
All the courses we offer are held by trainers with experience and professionalism that meet the legal requirements and the latest provisions of the State-Regions Conference of 21.12.2011. All our trainers follow mandatory periodic refresher courses in order to guarantee companies and workers a teaching in accordance with the contents and high quality in the methods of delivery.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FULL COURSE RSPP EMPLOYER
FORM 1 (Legal – Regulatory)
- Legislative system on worker safety.
- Supervisory bodies and inspection procedures.
- Subjects of the company prevention system according to D.Legislative decree. No 81/08: tasks, obligations, liability and insurance protection.
- Delegation of functions.
- Civil and criminal liability and insurance protection.
- Administrative liability of legal persons, companies and associations, even without legal liability ex D.Legislative decree. No 231/2001, and s.m.i..
- The qualification systems of enterprises and the points driving licence in construction.
MODULE 2 (Security Management and Organization)
- Models of organisation and management of health and safety at work (Article 30(D) of the Treaty)Legislative decree. No 81/08).
- Management of technical and administrative documentation.
- Obligations relating to contracts of contract or works or administration.
- Organization of fire prevention, first aid and emergency management.
- Methods of organization and exercise of the function of supervision of work activities and with regard to the fulfilment of the obligations provided for in paragraph 3a of art. 18 of D. Legislative decree. No 81/08.
- The role of the manager and those in charge of the prevention and protection service.
MODULE 3 (Risk identification and assessment)
- Criteria and tools for risk identification and assessment.
- Work-related stress risk.
- The risk can be linked to differences in gender, age, origin from other countries and type of contract.
- The risk of interference and risk management in carrying out contract work.
- The technical, organizational and procedural measures of prevention and protection based on risk factors.
- The consideration of accidents caused and the results of the activities of participation of workers and supervisors.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Health surveillance.
MODULE 4 (Communication, training and consultation of workers)
- Relational skills and role awareness.
- Strategic importance of information, training and training.
- Tools for knowledge of business reality.
- Communication techniques.
- Team work and conflict management.
- Consultation and participation of workers’ safety representatives.
- Nature, functions and procedures for the appointment or election of workers’ representatives for safety.